9 AMAZING trivia from the last two "Harry Potter" movies!
Today we have the last article that closes the series of trivia from all movies about Harry Potter for you. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is one book, but the material was so huge that the filmmakers decided to split the motion picture into two parts. Although the premiere of the films took place at annual intervals, both movies were filmed at the same time. That is why we have chosen the trivia from both productions and you will find them in this text.
1. Do you remember the scene in the cafeteria (in Part I) where main characters- Harry, Ron, and Hermione got to after they moved to London? Even if you do, have you noticed posters there? One of them is related to a play “Equus”. And this is a play in which Daniel Radcliffe appears.
Click on "Next Page" to see the rest of trivia.
2. John Hurt's (1940-2017) role as Ollivander marks the longest gap since his previous appearance in the franchise. It was nine years ago when he last played in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". The second longest break had Toby Jones (49). As a Dobby, he was starring lately in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets". Have you missed those characters?
3. Harry Melling (28), who played Dudley Dursley, had lost so much weight since he last appeared in Harry Potter movie, that in this film he had to wear special face prosthetics. The make-up crew was preparing it for almost six months until it looked realistic enough, to take close-up shots. But in the end, nearly all of scenes with the actor ended up on the cutting room floor.
Do you want to learn more, just click on "Next Page".
4. The scene when Bellatrix uses her whip to violently twist the Scabior was not in the original script. An actor Nick Moran (47) improvised it because he didn't want to be upstaged by great actress Helena Bonham Carter (51). The filmmakers liked it so much that they decided to put it in the movie. What seemed cool at the beginning required the hard work of stunt.
4. The charming scene in which Hermione and Harry are dancing was written especially for the movie and it was not mentioned in the book. It was completely the idea of screenwriter Steve Kloves (57). The song selected for this scene is called "O Children" and is performed by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
How many Oscar nominations do the series have? Find out on "Next Page".
6. If you have a sharp eye you probably have noticed that the main street set, in Godric's Hollow, is the same set that was used as the Hogsmeade set, in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". Of course, there were some little set dressing changes, but still, you can recognize it.
8. Six out of all eight Harry Potter movies have been nominated for an Academy Awards, scoring twelve nominations for the whole series. This last movie was nominated for three Oscars in 2012 but still didn't receive any Awards. It means that such a big and popular franchise in history never won an Oscar. Unbelievable!
To know how many wands were created for the film click on "Next Page".
a) 210,000 coins were made for the scene inside the vault at Gringotts.
b) More that 500 wands were created for the film. Although they were checked before, during, and after the shooting day, still many of them came back broken.
c) Over 25,000 items of clothing and costuming have been created for the Harry Potter series.
9. This is the first and last film where J.K. Rowling (51), author of books, was as the producer. What’s more, If you would like to try and watch all eight movies at once it would take you about 18 hours and 20 minutes. This number does not include watching end credits of each motion picture.
Do not hesitate to share this article with everyone and leave a Like on our Facebook page!