15 coincidences from the human history that will make you scratch your head
A coincidence may be described as an occurrence of two or more things or people in the same time. However, there are occurrences that have no cause and that defy common scientific explanations. Their background seems to be “supernatural” and that makes them truly surprising. That is exactly the case with the 15 examples that we're going to show you in the article below.
Keep going through the article to read more about the most astonishing coincidences and occurrences. They seem to have no explanation and they surely defy all laws known to the humankind. The interpretation of the majority is that they are a consequence of some paranormal or supernatural events, and no scientist or historian is able to find the exact explanation for all these phenomena. Keep reading, it’s very interesting!
1. Rajkumar Rao acted in a movie called “Shahid” at some time in 2013. Literally, only a few days later, Shahid Kapoor made an appearance in the movie “R. Rajkumar”. Some movie directors that managed the castings are still scratching their heads and trying to figure out how they could get all this thing so wrong.
2. This hindu politician made things come to their starting point in a very strange manner. He was reincorporated to his office exactly one year after he resigned of it. Those are things that may happen in just 365 days. Good coincidence, isn’t it?
3. These twins were both killed by the same taxi driver. The strange thing is that they were not together during the accident. Those were two separate accidents. However, that’s not the most bizarre part yet. The taxi was driving the same client on both occasions and the brothers were killed while driving the same scooter.
4. Mark Twain was born little time after the Halley’s comet made its appearance in 1835. He has always said that he came with the comet and he would go with it as well. He died on the 20 of April 1910, just a few days after the Halley’s comet appeared once more.
5. “1000 runs” is a great milestone for every cricket player. These two guys had the tremendous luck to be able to achieve it. They made it on the same inning, against the same team and at the same age. The only difference is that they did it with 15 years of difference one from another.
6. Just five months before the tragic incident happened on 11 of September 2001, this episode of Johnny Bravo was aired. The poster is much more sinister when you remember the date, isn’t it?
7. In 1990, British students needed to pass some standardized tests. There was also one particular student whose name was James Bond and his reference number was exactly 007. Coincidence? Don’t think so.
8. Take a glimpse at these match results. You don’t need to know anything about cricket. It’s not only that two first guys have practically the same statistics, but the sum of their numbers fits perfectly the third one.
9. These twins were separated short after being born. It’s a common plot for many TV series and movies, but this story is even stranger. Both married a woman named Linda. Their sons are named respectively Alan James and James Allan. They both have a dog named Toy. And they haven’t known each other until a short while ago.
10. The truth is that there were two “Dennis the Menace” that were launched at the same time. One in the UK, the other one in the USA. The comics were drawn by two different cartoonists that have never known a thing about each other.
11. The story of Henry Ziegland is very tragic. His wife committed a suicide. His brother tried to shoot him and then ended his own life. The bullet got trapped in a tree and that is why Ziegland survived. But 2 years later Ziegland tried to cut down that particular tree and he wanted to do it by using a dynamite. The tree exploded and killed Henry.
12. Two women named Patricia were given the same social security number by accident. The names of their fathers were Robert Campbell. They both had the same date of birth. Both shared the same job and hobbies. To sum up, it was very confusing for many, many people.
13. The Mongols tried to invade Japan in the 13th century. At that time they were razed by a huge typhoon. When they came back a year later, they were struck by another typhoon, just in the same moment. Coincidence?
14. There was a Canadian man that owned a farm. His name was McDonald. The address of his place was literally: “EIEIO”. Don’t even try to get your head around this :
15. In fact, this has a huge and deep meaning. Have you ever seen Özil play? You won’t be surprised that he might be the reincarnation of Enzo Ferrari. Speed runs in their blood. Enzo Ferrari, the founder of the automotive company Ferrari died in 1988. The football player we know nowadays was born that exact year.
If you liked this article, don’t hesitate to share it with your family and friends!
Source: starstock / wittyfeed.com