Body parts where we put on weight the fastest indicate what food we should AVOID!
Obesity among people is caused by various factors. Sometimes we are able to fight this disorder, but we do not know until the end whether the things we do will have any effect on our body in the future. Hungry days, exercises, supplements or restrictive diets may not bring any results, because everything depends on our lifestyle and genetic determinants. It is worth checking to which group you belong and what you can do to get rid of unnecessary kilograms.
Over the last 30 years, there has been an increase in the incidence of overweight and obesity in the world. This problem should be seen in the category of the spreading epidemic. This particularly applies to highly developed countries, for example, The United States. The results of the latest research are alarming. Obesity is the sixth risk factor responsible for the number of deaths in the world. What can we do to prevent it? Above all, governments should raise people awareness about the obesity problem...
NEXT page contains first two body areas when we put on weight the fastest!
1. The most common type of obesity occurring in the world. People put on weight around the area from chins down to hips line so it includes our breasts, belly, neck, back, and arms. This obesity is caused by eating too much sugar and fatty food. To get rid of excess fat you have, you should practice at least 30 minutes each day. And, of course, you should try to cut down on eating sugary products and fatty food.
2. This type of obesity is caused by anxiety, depression or stress. It includes a belly and a part of the back just behind a belly, creating some kind of a roll of fat. Usually it happens that people when they have some problems, they just start eating many sweets to fight the problems. In order to lose weight, people belonging to this obesity group should work on their self-control and learn not to reach for sweets as a cure for depression and stress every time it appears.
Check NEXT page for more content!
3. The main culprit when it comes to this type of obesity is nothing but gluten. This type refers mainly to thighs and buttocks. In addition to this, this type of obesity is usually related to women during menopause, adolescence or hormonal imbalance. It is important to avoid sitting for a long time, drinking and smoking and instead of this to concentrate on exercises. So if you have aforementioned habits, the best you can do is to try to quit them as soon as it's possible to lose weight in this area of your body.
4. This type is related to an area of our belly. Slowed metabolism is one of the causes of obesity. People who belong to this group often feel as if they have a balloon filled with air in their stomach. People who drink a lot or have breathing problems are the most vulnerable to this type of obesity. One should give up the drinks and concentrate on the diet rich in fruits and vegetables. You will be surprised with effects!
Check NEXT page for another 2 types!
5. This type is basically a genetic burden, but it can also happen during pregnancy in women who have a tendency to swelling their legs. People put on weight in the area of mainly legs, from buttocks down to ankles. The solution to this problem is leading an active lifestyle and doing simple exercises - such simple as for example climbing stairs. More ambitious people can choose running instead of just climbing stairs.
6. This type of obesity includes bigger part of a belly than in the 2nd type which was mentioned before, containing also part up to the breast. The affliction of people suffering from their way of their life which is sitting work, in which they are in one position for eight hours. In this group, people should focus on performing activities at least 3 times per week to fight weight gain.
NEXT page is the last one!
The solution to the problem of overweight and obesity among the public requires decisive, rapid preventive actions. Considering the still low public awareness, it is necessary to introduce effective educational programs. On the other hand, limiting the obesity epidemic requires not only information measures, but above all, high-quality public health, sports, recreation and transport activities.
There is also the possibility of introducing decisive legislative actions, this means limiting the advertising and marketing freedom of "junk" food and subsidizing healthy products necessary in the diet. There is no doubt that there is a constant need to monitor obesity and overweight and the fighting strategies created should be adapted to the scale of the problem.
Did you experience any of these types of obesity? Share this article with your friends!
Do not hesitate to share this article with everyone and leave a Like on our Facebook page!
And do not forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.