8 Things you know, but do not know what they are…
Every day we use a lot of items that generally know how to use them, but there are also those that hide some mystery because only the designers know what they really are. Some of them are more known, others not! When you find out about the things that are commonly used and learn how to actually use them, your life will never be the same.
You'll think it's an exaggeration, but there are many mysteries that have not yet been discovered, despite the fact that you have to deal with these objects on a daily basis. Take a look at this article and you'll find that you do not know everything. This knowledge will teach you how to use things in the most profitable way!
Click on NEXT page to see the rest of the article!
1. The first thing on our list is well known. It's about a small cylinder that comes with most power supplies for laptops. Have you ever wondered what is it? Their use is essential in order for your computer to retain "health". The function this element plays is to filter high-frequency current that could damage your computer.
2.Have you ever paid attention to the holes some pots and pans have? Typically, they are located at the end of the handle. These holes are placed in that spot for a reason. They aim to help you organize during cooking. You ask how? This opening allows you to not only hang the vessel when not in use, you can also hook your wooden spoon spatula there. Practical, isn't it?
Do you want to know what these small tabs placed on the F and J keys are? Go to NEXT page!
3. Another interesting thing is on the keyboard of our computers. Have you ever asked yourself the question what these small tabs placed on the F and J keys are? Contrary to what it looks, they fulfill a very important task although most computer users are not aware of that. These are the landmarks to help us efficiently use the keyboard without looking at it.
4. Another subject which we will look at closely is the razor for cutting paper. Few people think about the fact that after repeated use of this tool, the blade is dull, which is natural. Most make the mistake and when it happens, throw it away. In fact, it is not at all necessary. The lines, which are located on the blade indicate places where we can cut them and thus get a new sharp tip. You only need to remove the plastic element from the end of the blade, put it on the last, already blunted one and break off the unused part.
Find out how to make a spoon with an aluminum cap! It's on NEXT page!
5. There are many desserts, as found in the photo below, we buy to eat outside the home, for example, in school or at work. Did you know that it is not necessary to take a teaspoon? You can go ahead and build it with an aluminum cap. All you have to do is model the material properly, so as to resemble a spoon.
6. Most of the liquids in the bottles like colored fizzy drinks or a simple bottle of mineral water have an element inside their caps, which probably has not yet been paid attention to, and which fulfills an important role. We are referring to small plastic pins in the inner part of the caps. They are useful because they help seal the bottle and stop the gas, which may occur in beverages. This is the thing that most people have never thought of.
Have you ever wondered why every bottle has this small ring around the cap? The answer is on NEXT page!
7. You've surely noticed that when unscrewing a plastic bottle, the bottle contains a small ring. It is attached to the cap and it needs to be broken away. But you know what this ring can be used for? It is used for many decades and is a key element in the process of bottling and packaging of our favourite beverage factories. If not for these rings, drinks certainly would reach our homes without the same amount of gas in the middle, and the key component of their taste.
8. And finally, let's discuss a very common problem with cold drinks, we buy in various bars and pubs. Normal thing is that the chilled beverage dissolved water and makes the cup becomes wet, and therefore, leaves a wet spot. Sometimes it is annoying. If you bought a glass of cold drink in a container such as the one you see in the picture below, you could use the lid as a base, thus avoid embarrassing wet spots.