The cruel words of Prince Charles to Princess Diana when she just gave birth
English royalty has always been in the spotlight of many people, especially since the time when Princess Diana of Wales suffered the fatal accident that early morning of 1997. Since then, the controversies and speculations that revolve around the British royal family have increased, so that every day new trends and news are heard that impress user, leaving them sometimes somewhat dismayed. Next, we show you the words of Prince Charles's hatred towards his Princess Diana, after she gave birth to little Harry …
1. It is said that from this moment, the princess buried all the love she had once felt for Charles. Diana Frances Spencer was the first wife of Prince Charles, heir to the British Crown. She also had aristocratic roots as she was the daughter of Lord John Spencer and Frances Roche. Diana spent her childhood at Sandringham House, which belongs to the Royal British Family. In the year 1981 she announced her commitment to Prince Charles and from then on, her life changed completely. She soon became the most popular person in England.
2. The couple that apparently was perfect, was demonstrating the opposite with the passage of time. The couple married on July 29, 1981. Although Prince Charles was 13 years older than Diana, the difference in age was not an obstacle. The ceremony was attended by members of the other European royal houses, but also many famous people and friends of the British Royal Family. Although in the beginning, the couple seemed perfect, soon everyone realized that in reality, the marriage went through several problems and conflicts that were much more serious than they seemed at the beginning.
3. Prince Charles throughout his relationship was not fair to Diana. Diana knew that before meeting him, Prince Charles had a relationship with his current wife Camilla Parker-Bowles. However, she hoped that at the time of getting married, Charles was going to forget his first love and dedicate himself completely to his family and his wife. Unfortunately, it was not like that and Diana, for several years, had to hide her suffering for the good of all. Each time she distanced herself more from her husband and knew that their relationship no longer had any hope.
4. But nothing can be compared to what he said while the princess gave birth to her son, Prince Harry. Despite all the problems, the couple had two children: William and Harry. They were very desired and changed the life of Princess Diana. She finally felt that it was important for someone and that someone needed her. She devoted herself completely to her children, even not having much support from her husband. Although Diana already dreamed of being a mother, Prince Charles did not necessarily feel ready, or at least he was not sure if Diana was the right woman.
5. At that moment everyone was so happy because the baby was a boy! The first son was received with great joy by both, but when Prince Harry was born, Charles was a bit disappointed and did not hide that it caused him a great surprise. There were rumors that after having a child already, Prince Charles dreamed of having a girl. It took him a long time to assimilate reality and accept that his second son was also a boy. That attitude caused a lot of pain for Princess Diana.
6. These words were brought to light by Andrew Morton, an English journalist specializing in British royalty. Although the couple tried to keep their private life as intimate as possible, they did not always manage to do so. The people around him had access to a lot of information and then they could share it with everyone. Soon the first rumors of the possible marriage crisis that affected the members of the British Royal Family came to light. The people showed great annoyance when they realized that the culprit, in this case, was Prince Charles.
7. Well, the truth is that according to important sources, the disappointment of Prince Charles on September 15, 1984 (date of Harry's birth), was based on the fact that he wanted a girl. The English admired Diana for her charitable activities and for remaining a normal person, despite being among the aristocracy. The princess wanted all the best for her children and often allowed them to do things that were not common for members of royalty: she took them to eat junk food, invited them to the theme parks. On the other hand, she also wanted to show the kids how is the real life behind the walls of the Palace.
8. Well, the truth is that Diana knew that it was a boy, so she decided to hide it from Charles to avoid bad times. Although for many, it was somewhat controversial, Diana was often accompanied by her children to shelters or orphanages, to see that not everyone was so lucky and that people were not always able to live among luxuries like those of the Royal Family British. As a mother, she cared about their education, but above all, she wanted her children to be good people with kind hearts. The values that she taught them, we can see now, when William and Harry are already adult men.
9. For Diana, these words of her husband were very hard, so she lost everything she felt for him. Princess Diana always wanted to be close to the neediest people and did not feel well within the walls of the palace. She was a very active person and could not lock herself in the house all day and only take care of her appearance. With the power she had, she wanted to help those who needed them and she always tried to be close to the poor people. She was not afraid to talk about her life and did not want her children to see her sad or depressed all the time.
10. According to important sources, the moment of rupture between the prince and the princess occurred from one particular situation. In 1995, she decided to talk openly about the problems she had with both herself and her marriage. She became obsessed with her figure so she came to suffer from bulimia. She acknowledged that she suffered harassment from photographers who only sought a sensation and paid no attention to the feelings of her or her children. She confirmed that she did not have much support from the royal family and that things in her marriage were not going well from the beginning.
11. Even though Charles was supposed to love Diana in their early years, his passion for her was changing little by little. In 1992, the couple decided to get a divorce which became a huge scandal. However, the two were no longer happy and knew that by continuing together they could cause even more damage. Charles no longer hid that he missed his first love, while Diana did not want to continue deceiving herself. The separation was the best of the solutions. Each one began to live on their own and the only thing that united them was the children.
12. From the moment Prince Charles realized that Lady Di was more popular than him, he knew that the marriage would have no future. After the divorce, Diana had to reject several royal titles and only stayed with the princess of Wales but that was the least important thing. She just wanted peace for her and her children. However, the paparazzi did not give up and on many occasions, they persecuted her and did not leave her alone. They wanted to know every detail of their life after separation.
13. Many say that the prince increased the pressure with Diana from this moment. Diana began to restart her life and never doubted that she could be happy with another man. She was young, beautiful and very intelligent. Anyone would like to be in the place as privileged as Carlos and enjoy the company of the beautiful princess. However, the aristocrat could not appreciate what he had and preferred to return to his first love, Camilla Parker-Bowles. Diana that was too much and out of self-respect, she did not hesitate to ask for a divorce.
14. Everyone knew Camilla Parker had a relationship with Charles behind Diana's back. Although many regretted that the couple was divorced, both Diana and Charles finally felt free. There was no need to deceive everyone. Charles decided to join Camilla, while Diana found on her way and a man who really loved her, Dodi Al-Fayed. The couple died together in a tragic accident in one of the streets of Paris. The probable cause of the accident was the high speed with which the car was driven.
15. Undoubtedly, Princess Diana of Wales was a wonderful woman who cannot be compared to any other. She will always be in the hearts of millions of people! Although Diana departed too early from this world, her memory will forever remain alive in the hearts of the people who loved and admired her. And it is not just about her children and their families, but also about all the English people who remember her as a beautiful woman with a kind heart, always willing to help others.