EmotionalWTF?Food

Published 2021-12-20
0 Comment

Man Looses Half Of His Skull After Drinking An Energy Drink.

The Fateful Night

At the start of her post, Brianna had said that being pregnant was supposed to have been one of the most amazing journeys that anyone will ever embark on as you are creating a new life. She also added that both she and Austin were really excited to meet their son, to bring him home so that they could be a family. Yet all this could have easily been taken away from her. The mom of one recalled that she vividly remembers her mother-in-law waking her up in the morning, telling her that Austin had an accident. She added that she knew her husband was in the hospital but for her, the worst part was not knowing the reason for it.

The Fateful Night

Rushing To Hospital

The family had rushed to the hospital to find out what had happened with their loved one and upon arrival, Brianna had quickly learned that Austin had a brain hemorrhage and that he was in a coma. To find out what had caused it doctors conducted a toxicology screening and once the results were back, they had ruled out drugs and other harmful substances. As the woman said in her post, the doctors then said that the source of the problem must have been his “excessive energy drink consumption”. Though Austin’s family didn’t get a chance to see him as by the time they got to the hospital he was already in surgery. It wasn’t until five hours later that the then-pregnant woman got to see her husband. But they weren’t out of the woods yet. Find out more on the next page.

Rushing To Hospital
0
What do you think? Join the conversation
Woman Thought Dead Surprises Family At Her Funeral! Are Such Mistakes Common?
Follow us