IncredibleWTF?Health & Beauty

Published 2022-06-01
0 Comment

TikTok Star Needing Surgery After Adult Toy Accident! Can Things Like This Turn Deadly?

What Exactly Happened?

In the video the woman shared a story that some had found unbelievable. Telling her 16,000 followers, the woman revealed that she was spending some quality time alone, getting busy with an adult toy when things took a turn for the worse after she couldn’t get the three-inch toy out of her butt. She shared that it was not possible for her to go to the hospital to that night to solve her problem as her children were sleeping. And so the woman tried to sleep with the vibrator still inside of her, adding that the buzzing continued throughout the night.

Going To The Hospital

Eventually the woman fell asleep and when she woke up the toy was off and so she assumed that the battery had run away. Though she had also decided to seek medical help and so she went to the doctors and had an x-ray done. Speaking to her followers about the incident she had said that the doctors had tried to remove the toy with their hands twice but their only option, in the end, was to have it surgically removed.

What Exactly Happened?
0
What do you think? Join the conversation
Woman Thought Dead Surprises Family At Her Funeral! Are Such Mistakes Common?
Follow us